The Teachers Retirement System of Georgia is seeking an Entry Level Pension Administrator to work in our Retirement Services Division. If you are interested, see if you can answer the following questions:
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com .
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
- Do you have a strong math aptitude?
- Do you have experience working in the financial services industry (insurance, claims processing, or benefit payroll)?
- Do you have experience analyzing and resolving customer issues?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of MS Excel and Word?
- Do you like working in a team environment?
- Are you able to communicate with internal and external customers?
About the Job
Under general supervision, the Entry Level Pension Administrator will provide prompt and accurate information to retired members regarding account adjustments, changes and benefit payments. Additionally, the Entry Level Pension Administrator will process survivor benefit applications and perform benefit calculations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and/or one year related experience working in payroll, accounting, or math related fields. Basic Math Aptitude. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate with tact. Ability to prioritize and organize time and manage work queue. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Ability to comprehend complex laws, rules, and regulations.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, 12 paid holidays, Paid Sick leave, and a Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, 401(k) with matching contribution.
Monster - 21 months ago