To achieve sales and activity targets on assigned territories across primary and specialist care customers and meet all relevant standards as set by the company and District Manager.
Client Account Manager, Field and/or other Field Manager positions as specific to client project
- To develop a sound understanding of the relevant product and disease areas to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals in primary and specialist care (if applicable).
- To establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and local key opinion leaders in key accounts.
- To understand and remain updated on the US Healthcare Environment both at a National and Local level.
- To achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company.
- To execute current marketing strategies and initiatives.
- To initiate, organize and carry out sales presentations at the frequency and attendance rate as set by the company.
- To monitor and utilize all relevant promotional literature as part of the sales process.
- To provide District Manager with accurate and timely data and market reports.
- To communicate with all relevant personnel within Ashfield.
- To bring to the attention of the company any factor which will militate against the development of sales and activity on territory.
- To adhere to all PDMA regulations.
- To adhere to all sampling accountability responsibilities applicable to this particular role.
- To ensure all company expenditure on territory is accurately monitored and accounted for within budget and expense submissions are completed, approved and submitted within the agreed deadlines.
- To represent the company in a professional manner and in adherence with the company dress code.
- To deal with customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- To maintain company property to the highest standard.
- To adhere to the PhRMAcode of conduct without exception.
- To possess a valid driver’s license at all times and to notify the company immediately of any endorsement or violations.
Job Holder Specification:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years sales experience with a proven track record in sales
- Must be able to work flexible part time hours to accommodate the needs of individual territory and physician targets within the territory
- Experience with effective sampling and comfortable working in a managed care reimbursement environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and platform skills with a strong work ethic
- Determined to succeed and contribute
- Documented track record of sales success
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
The jobholder is required to be field based, with frequent travel
Physical requirements may include:
- Ability to lift, carry and otherwise move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for various lengths of time throughout the day
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- Ability to proficiently operate computer hardware and software on a daily basis
- Ability to operate fax/copy machines, telephone, calculator and general office equipment on a daily basis
- Ability to commute on a regular basis via motor vehicle and or airplane
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ashfield Healthcare, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of the Company to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, individual genetic information, disabled veteran or Vietnam Era Veteran Status.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are, or become, disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.