SOS Employment Group has teamed up with a leading freeze dry food producer in search of Entry Level Production workers for their manufacturing plant in Albany, OR.
Primary Tasks Performed: Production work including a variety of tasks necessary for preparation and packaging of food and non-food products in a manufacturing environment.
Production Operator duties include:
Production/manufacturing business needs may require performance of general labor job tasks which include, but are not limited to:
- Directing crew activities
- Machine set-up and tear-down responsibilities
- Processing / packaging room cleaning / sanitizing
- Operation of processing / packaging machinery
- Ensuring process / product quality is maintained
- Producing to scheduled quantity
- Communicating with wet side / dry side crews, coordinators and / or supervisors
Production Process Operator Education/Training Requirements:
- Inspection of fresh or processed product on conveyor systems or roller tracks
- Placing product on processing and / or packaging conveyor systems
- Lifting / moving trays off and onto carts
- Tray loading product onto trays
- Assisting in moving racks / carts of product
- Packing of packaged product into cardboard boxes
- Labeling / sealing product cases and / or cartons
- Cleaning and set-up of processing and packaging operations
Applicants may be subject to a background check: A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employ-ability.
- On-the-job training provided
- No minimum education requirements
- Prefer previous production-related experience but nor required
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and write to a 3 rd grade level
- Ability to follow basic tasking and direction in English (Examples: Show and tell, verbal instruction, picture aid or a combination of these)
- Ability to count in numerical order
- Ability to bend and twist repetitively while lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Flexible to work 8 to 12 hours per day, day or night hours and additional hours based on business need
Interested candidates must apply via our website. Please click on the link below to apply. Candidates will be required to complete a position survey. Candidates that pass this survey will be further considered for the position and will complete the application process.
SOS Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrates diversity at all levels of its organization.
SOS Employment Group - 14 months ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...