General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
General Atomics Aeronautical has an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Project Manager to work with our Systems Engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and coordinating the operational aspects of one or more project(s) and serves as the liaison between project management and the project team, planning, and line management for sharing information and resolving basic problems.
- Continually reviews status of the project(s) and budgets to ensure project(s) are completed on time and within budget.
- Assesses project issues and develops solutions to meet production, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project management, line management, and the customer.
- Assist with development of project plan(s) and manage resources to ensure project schedule, budget, quality and specification goals are attained. 2. Manage and monitor project schedule, timelines, and milestones from initiation to delivery to meet delivery goals.
- Coordinate departmental and/or cross-functional teams to assign and prioritize tasks focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products and/or services.
- Assign and monitor work of project management staff, providing technical support and direction when necessary.
- Administer and execute policies, processes, and procedures that impact the assigned project.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and may present results to project management team and/or management.
- Collaborate across management and project team to expand services and potential business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and other regulations.
- Identify and assess project issues and develop recommendations for solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Act as a lead providing direction and guidance to employees working on assigned project.
- May participate in or lead segments of the request for proposal (RFP) process to generate new business.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Responsible for ensuring all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations are observed wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring work is accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
General Atomics - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...