Under direct supervision, verifies that software changes submitted by developers function as documented and without errors. Documents issues found during testing and follow issues through to resolution. Participates in troubleshooting of customer-reported issues.
This position is in Alachua, FL.
- Executes manual functional testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment. Verifies those test results through analysis of graphical user interfaces, databases, printed output, and data transmissions.
- Analyzes requirements (solution comments, design specifications, and other documentation) and creates test cases to exercise product functionality.
- Documents and communicates issues found during the course of testing and works with Development to resolve the issue.
- Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- Builds and executes test scripts utilizing Mercury automation tools.
- Assists Development Support experts in troubleshooting customer-reported issues.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- 0 – 2 years QA or Customer Support experience. Desired experience includes: Mercury tools (Test Director and Quick Test Professional), experience with basic programming, experience creating defect reports and documenting test results, SQL query, and experience testing interfaces between several systems; experience responding to customer-reported issues; experience in a customer-facing role is a plus.
- Ability to create and document test plans and test cases; strong organizational skills; basic understanding of the software development lifecycle; strong analytical ability; attention to detail; outstanding communication skills; Windows Operating system functionality; MS Office and productivity related applications
- Knowledge of C#, VBScript, and SQL would be beneficial
Apply To This Job
Vitera Healthcare Solutions - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard