If you are a networking obsessed, results driven and career motivated individual, Sanford Rose Associates wants to talk to you! We are actively seeking Associate Executive Recruiters to complement our growing firm. Individuals with a proven track record of success have assorted backgrounds in B2B & inside sales, Executive Search and/or full cycle recruitment. Additionally, individuals with an exceptionally enthusiastic attitude who are excited about taking charge of their own success are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an Associate Executive Recruiter, you will work hands on with C-Level candidates, hiring managers and Practice Leaders while generating new business leads and developing new retained clients. You will learn and embody exceptional candidate & client generation, outstanding time management, the ability to prioritize and most importantly, build an unbeatable practice revolving around effective relationship building.
Areas of Expertise
Sanford Rose Associates, office Owners have on average over 20 years of experience in their industries providing a true understanding of what clients need. Most Sanford Rose Associates Owners have been both executive search consultants and hiring managers, a role in which they used the services of executive search firms. Sanford Rose Associates Owners, search consultants and recruiters speciali ze in specific industry niches including Automation, Biotechnology, Energy, Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Accounting & Finance, Hospitality, Security, Aerospace, Engineering, Graphic Arts, Banking, and much more! With offices worldwide, we have contacts and networks that reach to all corners of the world.
Sanford Rose Associates offers a comprehensive training program that successfully on boards you into the executive search industry. The 6-week training allows you to build a solid foundation of
recruiting skills & confidence needed to execute your professional goals.
Our mission is finding people who make a difference ® in a way that builds client satisfaction and brand name recognition so that we are recognized by the global hiring community as comprehensive solutions providers and preferred partners of choice.
- To partner with clients in finding people who make a difference® in a responsive, professional and ethical manner.
- To demonstrate that our niche specialization and experience makes a substantial difference in the quality and speed of placement.
- To create win-win-win relationships for all the key parties involved in the search process: Clients, Candidates and the Sanford Rose Associates Network office.
- To provide Clients and Candidates with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- To provide added value by sharing relevant industry information and by being your consultative partner.
- To adhere to high ethical standards and codes of conduct (Sanford Rose Associates Owners Association and National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS)).
Note: Each Sanford Rose Associates office is independently owned and operated. Sanford Rose Associates International, Inc., a Texas corporation, is the franchisor of the Sanford Rose Associates Network of offices.
You can visit our website at www.sandfordrose.net to learn more about our organization. You can also review what a Day in the Life of a recruiter is like at http://www.sanfordrose.net/join-us/ .
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sanfordroseassociates
Twitter - https://twitter.com/sanfordrose
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/sanford-rose-associates-international-inc
Requirements (must meet to be eligible)
- Minimum of one year recruiting experience
- Minimum of two years sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Industry, client & candidate research
- Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive candidates
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be a team player
- Passion and dedication to create distinctive sourcing strategies to attract candidates of the highest quality
- Flexibility & ability to overcome rejection
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
CareerBuilder - 4 months ago