Entry Level Sales Consultant |
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick, GMC, Cadillac are undergoing an expansion due to recent and projected growth. Located in Tallahassee, Florida. We are currently looking for Entry Level Sales Consultants with a proven track record to join our growing team.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac are members of Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. Hendrick Automotive Group currently has over 82 dealerships in 12 states
Summary: The Entry Level Sales Consultant is responsible to sell new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns with strong focus on customer experience.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
Entry Level Sales Consultant
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Basic computer skills
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused attitude
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Dependable with strong work ethic and initiative required
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- 30 Day Training compensation package
- First year compensation up to $70K
- Employer paid basic medical and life insurance programs.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions.
- Various voluntary benefit plans including Short and Long Term Disability Plans, Supplemental Life Insurance Plans, and Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Vehicle purchase program.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturers.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
If you meet the requirements of this position, please take a moment to review the following statistics by clicking on the links below. Just click on the source and take a look at the FACTS.
Misconceptions of the Automotive Industry
No one is buying cars because of the bad economy.
The automotive retail industry is growing and thriving!
Source: Wall Street Journal
Car salespeople don't make any money.
The national average for a car salesperson is $46,000.
Source: National Pay Scale Averages
All Interviews held OFF-SITE ONLY:
All Interviews will be scheduled via EMAIL only.
Please Apply today to set up an opprtunity to interview
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago