As a Mortgage Consultant in the New Penn Financial Call Center, you can benefit from unlimited opportunity in terms income and career growth. With a base salary as your foundation, our generous commission structure enables you to write your own paycheck.
· Structured, two-month paid-training program
· Sign-on bonuses for passing licensing and training requirements
· Company-paid and maintained mortgage licensing
· Company-provided leads (people who are in the market for a mortgage) – No cold-calling
· Full benefits package (medical and dental insurance, company matching 401k, and more)
· Ongoing opportunities for career advancement
From our Call Center, you will speak with people across the country who have expressed an interest in a mortgage, help them select the right products, and close sales.
· Engage with consumers, determine their needs and offer the appropriate product
· Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
· Provide superior customer service
· Meet monthly production goals
· Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
· Attend/assist with scheduled meetings, training sessions and courses
· Maintain compliance with the New Penn Financial Code of Conduct
Education and Experience Requirements
While you do not need prior mortgage experience, we greatly prefer people with sales experience and/or key professional attributes.
· 2-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Persuasive, selling communication skills
· Connect quickly with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
· Complete work quickly and accurately
· Be effective in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Careful decision-making skill with ability to avoid mistakes
· Delegate responsibility as needed in a positive manner
· Speak, write, listen and organize well
· Operate a computer (basic skills)
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Pass a background check required for state licensing
To apply please complete the form below.