Summary Operates the equipment and performs the assigned tasks safely and proficiently. Reports to the service supervisor, or designee.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assist, in pre-job preparation, mobilization, rig up, on site operations, rig down, on-site maintenance, safety, environmental assurance, de-mobilization, post-job inventories and maintenance, and other associated tasks.
2. Ensures all equipment is in proper working condition and verifies that all applicable procedures and tests are conducted in compliance with the company's standards.
3. Assists in rigging up and rigging down complete jobs including the above state equipment, and in general, performed duties assigned by the senior equipment operators, as needed.
4. Participates in training at other districts, as necessary, to gain required experience and training
5. Follows supervisor guidance concerning all water management operations.
6. Exercises independent judgment and discretion to ensure compliance with safety and environmental procedures and company policies in performing all related assessments
7. Conducts pre-trip and post-trip inspections, as needed.
8. Attends required onsite and offsite safety meetings.
9. Complies with all company operational standards, policies, and standard operating procedures (SOP).
10. Complies with all company safety and environmental standards, policies, and standard operating procedures (SOP).
11. Complies with all company transportation policies, procedures, and work instructions.
12. Performs all job duties for which they have been trained and are qualified to perform, including manual labor, as necessary.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Ablility to speak, read, write, and understand English sufficiently to read technical documents and effectively communicate with team members.
3. Have the physical ability to move 50 pounds.
4. Maintain a valid driver's license with any applicable endorsements
5. Demonstrate the ability to perform the job duties identified above using independent judgment and discretion
6. Ability to perform any of the required duties, as directed, to include but not limited to, navigating ladders and/or stairs, working on equipment, lifting, swinging hammers, and working in outdoor conditions
7. Pass physical examination and drug screening
Cudd Energy Services - 8 months ago
Energy is the key to growth for Key Energy Services, one of the US's largest well-servicing and workover companies. The company...