NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for a VTC Technician to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is only available to US Citizens with either an active DOD security clearance OR are clearable and able to obtain a security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide scheduling support by accepting reservations for VTC and meeting rooms as required
- Assist with conference room setup, advancing slides or other requirements for meeting setup as required
- Perform accurate record keeping for reports on each conference/meeting operated
- Receive Tier I or II phone calls and Remedy tickets for troubleshooting issues with VTC equipment
- Assist with the design and implementation of new VTC Conference rooms
- Ensure that the current and new VTC equipment meet the Security requirements for the agency and DoD
- Perform daily testing and preventive maintenance on VTC systems.
- Carry out user pre-conference testing and setup for videoconferences and/or meetings as required
- Provide technical and operational guidance and direction to the DOD customer in establishing and operating video teleconferencing systems
- Support surge requirements (special conferences outside business hours)
- Maintain other conferencing requirements as needed (assisting end users experiencing difficulty with VTC)
- Knowledge in the field of telecommunications and operations in large-scale voice, video teleconferencing, secure switching, transmission, and data networks is a plus
- Familiarity in the testing of equipment, devices, components, systems and methodologies for the US Forces, including evaluation of test data is helpful
- Tandberg Management Suite (TMS) experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with Department of Defense (DoD) structure, doctrine, technical standards, specifications, and security requirements
- Meet DoD 8570 compliance by obtaining Security+ within 90 days of employment
- Must have a DOD Secret clearance OR be clearable and able to obtain clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regarding to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
NetCentrics Corporation - 8 months ago