Dewberry is currently seeking an engineer to perform water resources and/or water/wastewater work. Individual will create perform concept level design of treatment works and analyze hydrologic and hydraulic models and computations for storm water and watershed master planning, stream restoration, and water quality studies.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
*Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Water Resources or related field is required.
- Knowledge of water quality modeling, wastewater modeling, and water quality regulatory issues.
- Knowledge of floodplain delineation, storm water management, culvert and bridge hydraulics, and drainage design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Ability to work in a team environment
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Dewberry - 7 months ago