Entry Level to Junior Level Software Engineer
SilverTech, Inc , is a national digital marketing agency serving clients in businesses ranging from global manufacturers to national retailers, and from regional hospitals to infamous beach bars in the British Virgin Islands. Our employees each enjoy some of the best employment benefits in the industry as well as a friendly, casual dress environment. For the past two years in a row, SilverTech made Inc .5000's list of fastest growing businesses in the U.S. and, we are growing again!
The Software Engineer will be part of a team dedicated to bring SilverTech to the next level. This position will interact with account executives and executive staff working under the direction of a site producer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience relevant to Computer Science.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as C,C++,C#,PHP, Java, Python.
- Ability to demonstrate fundamental computer programming concepts like algorithms and data structures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Comfortable interacting with clients of varying technical levels.
- On-site in Manchester, NH
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A COVER LETTER DESCRIBING HOW THEIR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE A SOLID MATCH FOR OUR NEEDS ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS AND A RESUME. THOSE NOT INCLUDING A COVER LETTER, OR SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- C#, .NET Framework
- Web Services
- IIS configuration and management
- Windows Forms Applications or WPF
- Web Technologies such as jQuery, Ajax, Json, CSS and XHTML
- Microsoft ASP Web Forms/MVC
- Experience in mobile technologies using Object C, Java or Mono.
Our Human Resources Department may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
SilverTech, Inc. - 14 months ago