We are currently looking for analytical new graduates for multiple Analyst positions within a large financial institution. The ideal candidate will have already graduated and have some experience in the accounting, finance or economics fields.
• Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned.
• Gathers analysis and creates reports.
• Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related
reports, as assigned.
• Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against
objectives, and determines emerging financial trends
• Maintains statistical/financial databases
• Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
• Communicate with international teams and groups on a variety of matters.
• Degree in Economics, Math, Finance, Accounting or Business
• Strong analytical and research abilities
• Comfortable working with large data sets
• Experience using Excel and other MS products
• Between 1-4 years of experience ( a combination of school experience, internships and professional experience is suitable)
Email resumes to Kari.email@example.com
UtahWorks - 22 months ago