Do you enjoy problem solving and technology?
Do you enjoy working with clients to resolve system issues?
Are you detail oriented and organized?
As an Associate Systems Consultant for Sunquest, you will provide clients with guidance and advice for systems implementation planning. Additional responsibilities include delivering software, operating systems, hardware and integrated 3rd party installation to achieve successful on-time project completion and client delight, as well as assisting in troubleshooting and resolving system problems for project completion.
• Performing basic installations of Sunquest software, operating systems, hardware, and integrated 3rd-party applications.
• Preparing and testing software for distribution and documents process and procedures.
• Planning, organizing, and managing milestones of assigned projects to ensure on-time delivery.
• Investigating and troubleshooting basic software/hardware problems.
• Assisting with the resolution of project issues or determines when escalation to management is necessary.
• Staying up-to-date on new features, enhancements, and versions of Sunquest software, operating systems, hardware and integrated 3rd party applications.
• May provide on-call support during off hours on a rotating basis.
• May conduct on-site field testing and analysis at client facilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
• Experience with operating systems, hardware, and integrated 3rd-party applications
• Experience delivering technical implementations
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...