1. Manage the air quality program including maintaining certification as an air permitting professional (CAPP).
2. Manage corporate training program including creating and performing all federal, state, and local environmental training in 6 U.S. states.
3. Perform environmental compliance audits at Foster Farms’ facilities including documenting observations and legal citations, assisting facilities with the implementation of corrective actions to audits, documenting corrections, & informing appropriate mgrs
4. Manage the corporate wastewater program.
5. Manage the corporate pesticide program including obtaining a Qualified Applicators Certificate, maintaining permit/Operator IDs, evaluating program effectiveness, completing monthly reports.
6. Manage the corporate hazardous materials program including the management of Hazardous Material Business Plans, federal EPCRA forms (Form R’s), invoice database, pesticide database, and manage all other legally-mandated departmental documentation.
7. Manage the corporate drinking water and storm water programs.
8. Manage the aboveground and below ground storage tank program.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in environmental science, industrial hygiene, chemistry, biological sciences or equivalent.
2. Ten years of professional experience developing and implementing corporate environmental compliance and training programs.
3. Education and experience must clearly demonstrate specialized knowledge in five or more of the following specialties:
4. Air quality, drinking water, CEQA, UST’s, AST’s, wastewater, stormwater, hazardous materials, hazardous waste, remediations, emergency response, pesticide safety, or environmental training.
5. Knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental laws, regulations, and standards.
6. Must be a confident public speaker and capable of running meetings.
7. Must work well with people both internal and external to Foster Farms.
8. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Acrobat.
Foster Farms - 14 months ago
It doesn't matter if Henny Penny is having hot flashes, Foster Poultry Farms never uses hormones (nor does it inject salt water into...