Roles and Responsibilities: Full time environmental professional with 5-8 years experience to support various environmental engineering assignments in the Virginia Beach office. Responsibilities include writing reports for remediation projects. Reports are under RCRA/CERCLA authorities.
· Four year degree in Civil, Environmental or related Engineering field
· EIT/FE (PE preferred)
· Ability to work individually and in a team environment. Some travel is required.
· OSHA HAZWOPER 40 hour training, or the ability to successfully pass the training
· Ability to pass a medical physical, as required by the OSHA training.
· Valid security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
· US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a US passport
· MS Word, Excel, Access and CAD
Michael Baker Corporation - 7 months ago