1. Manage site EHS KPI performance and contract commitments to deliver continuous improvement targets.
2. Manage and lead multi-disciplinary teams in the risk assessment process.
3. Manage the development and training in EHS capability for manufacturing site.
4. Facilitate the sharing of EHS knowledge, expertise and best practice between sites.
5. Ensure that site EHS KPI is monitored and communicated as required.
6. Ensure that the site EHS management system is effective in maintaining regulatory compliance.
7. Provide technical guidance to the site to resolve EHS issues.
8. Provide comprehensive EHS training for site employees.
9. Manage EHS projects as required.
10. Provide EHS audit services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent.
5 -10 years’ experience in EHS management in manufacturing sites and in the food/consumer business.
Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point.
1. Manufacturing Plant Managers
2. DPSG EHS Director
3. Other EHS Managers (DPSG)
4. Site Management team and employees.
5. Government Regulatory agencies; EPA, OSHA, FDA, etc.
6. EHS Professional associations.
8. Legal Counsel.
Aerotek - 10 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have deve...