Antea USA Inc. is a global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) consultancy. We seek to create a better world through a corporate sustainability program that supports economic progress, environmental protection and social responsibility.
We provide our employees with challenging work assignments that solve real world problems for our partner clients. We promote continuous improvement and uphold a legacy of innovation leadership and technical expertise.
We are looking for creative, energetic, and motivated Safety & Health Practitioners to support our clients and grow our EHS practices for the firm. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Positions are available in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
We offer a supportive working environment that promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and camaraderie. We create a foundation for success by encouraging employee initiative and active participation in the growth of the firm.
Antea USA Inc. offers a competitive benefits package with compensation commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor Degree in EHS related field
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) or CSP required
- Minimum 5+ years of EHS experience
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills / attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High energy and self-initiative
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proactive thinking
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
Antea USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Antea Group - 4 months ago