We are currently seeking candidates for an Environmental Health and Safety specialist, for a growing production facility in the Oneida, NY area. This role is critical in developing, facilitating and monitoring health and safety programs for the entire organization.
- Developing appropriate procedures for all environmental health and safety related programs that adhere to regulations
- Implementing strategies to minimize injuries and ensure safety across the organization
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations
- Presenting and promoting safety information and trainings to ensure uniformity across the organization
For immediate consideration for this role please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Professionals Incorporated is an EOE.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5+ years of experience in a Health and Safety capacity
- OSHA certification preferred.
Essential NY Jobs
- 24 months ago - save job