- Partner with Director of Operations to evaluate, develop and deploy EH&S Management Systems to ensure compliance with OSHA and company standards.
- Collaborate with leaders to continuously improve EH&S culture, awareness and accountability systems.
- Deployment of risk assessment process and control plans development.
- Creates and coordinates Safety Committee.
- Develops and deploys EH&S procedures, training, internal and external communications in concert with Corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Supports incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure.
- Works closely with leaders to measure and communicate EH&S performance.
- Monitors trends and implements strategies for successful management of injury/illness cases and costs reductions.
- Participates in EH&S inspections, self-assessments, and audits.
- Presents findings to management, prepares applicable reports and tracks corrective actions to closure.
- Minimum Associates Degree, preferably in related field; Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ work experience within EH&S.
- Thorough understanding of EH&S regulatory requirements and professional best practices.
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships, including high degree of tact, diplomacy and ability to influence change.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: training/presentation, facilitation, team collaboration, communication.
- Preferred experience with a multi-lingual facility.
SRAM Corporation - 9 months ago