Org Marketing Statement
DNV Business Assurance is a world-leading certification body. We work with companies to assure the performance of their organizations, products, people and facilities through certification, verification, assessment and training. Our 1,800 employees worldwide help our customers build sustainable business performance and win stakeholder trust. As part of the DNV Group, an independent foundation established in 1864, we belong to a global network of more than 10,500 employees working from 300 offices in 100 countries.
DNV is a global provider of leading risk management competence helping customers safely and responsibly improve their business performance.
- Performs 3rd party ISO 14001 audits for North America customers.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Provide customers with timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- DNV will consider either full time or sub-contract positions for suitably qualified candidates.
- Holds a current RABQSA or IRCA Lead Auditor certification for ISO 14001
- Bachelor of Science in environmental science or engineering, safety, or related discipline.
- 2-5 years actual EHS work experience in industry. Experience should includes EHS regulatory compliance and audit experience.
- MS Excel and MS Word expertise
- Presentation skills and expertise
- Must be able to travel up to 70%
- Works well in a team environment or as a team of one.
We seek candidates with excellent skills within communication, ability to work in a team, innovation, responsiveness to client’s needs and a positive attitude. Professional integrity, trustworthiness and the ability to communicate with others are valued skills.
Conditions of Employment
Local employment conditions apply.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DNV (Det Norske Veritas) is an independent foundation with the purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the environment. Our history goes...