Adecco, the world leader in workforce solutions, is seeking a Direct-Hire Environmental Manager for our client, a small environmental company that works in UST systems. If you enjoy working in a small company atmosphere where your work and opinions are taken seriously, then please read on:
The preferred candidate for this position will have the following skills:
* Experience with Drilling oversight
* MUST be a PA Certified Geologist
* OSHA Certification (HAZWOPER, Construction, etc).
* Willing to oversee the waste facility to ensure compliance with state/federal regulations for waste handling and disposal.
* Technical report writing skills (Underground Storage Tanks closure reports, Site Characterization reports, Remediation Reports
* Valid Drivers License (CDL preferred)
* Team player with the ability to work with management to expand business
* Willing to travel locally for work
This is a direct hire opportunity for candidates that meet our client's desired qualifactions. The salary range is $50K-60K per year based on field experience. Excellent benefits are available after 90 days.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply now and include a resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Adecco is the largest staffing firm in the world ~ connecting more people to jobs at more companies than anyone else in the world.
Adecco, Better Work, Better Life!
Adecco - 18 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...