Assist professional staff, primarily within Rincon's Environmental Planning Group, with:
HOURS OF WORK
- Conducting research, preparing Initial Studies, and drafting EIR sections
- Assisting with technical studies (air quality, greenhouse gas, and noise)
- Assisting with contract planning assignments (application reviews, staff reports)
- Conducting marketing and administrative tasks
- Performing all other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
This position is anticipated, but not guaranteed, to be 20 hours per week pending candidate availability and workload.
The qualified candidate can demonstrate their ability to:
- Understand technical studies
- Use multiple resources, quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to obtain and interpret information
- Write clearly using various styles and effectively address client and public needs
- Maintain close attention to detail
- Constantly strive for accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate effectively, work independently and learn quickly
Has prior CEQA / NEPA planning experience, is in the process of obtaining (or has obtained) a graduate degree in the natural resources sciences arena, is 100% accurate 99% of the time, is passionate about their work, and wants environmental planning to be their career path.
From: Rincon Consultants, Inc.
Rincon Consultants, Inc. - 2 years ago