About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. Our Environment and Planning division provides a range of consulting services in environmental analysis and compliance (e.g., NEPA), land use planning, transmission planning, public affairs, permitting (e.g., renewable energy) and other emerging market sectors. Our clients include federal, state and local agencies, and private energy and utility companies. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is
To support our growth, we are seeking an Environmental Planner to contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff. Environmental Planners at ICF International have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, build their project management skills, interact with experts and clients in the field, while building content knowledge and consulting skills. ICF Irvine, CA office provides environmental planning, transportation, water, and energy-related professional services to public and private clients in Southern California. Currently, staff in the region work on a variety of projects, including:
- Environmental impact analysis in accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Permitting and environmental compliance in accordance with agency regulations.
- Strategic communications, impact assessment, natural and cultural resource surveys, air quality modeling, and policy analysis for private entities.
- Bachelor's Degree in natural or physical science, public policy, economics, environmental management, or related subjects.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including experience with developing and maintaining project schedules.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently with minimal management oversight.
- Interest in task and project management, and proven experience efficiently organizing project or organization resources.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 17 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...