Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc. a CHA Company, is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & design services associated with transmission & distribution of electricity, natural gas and products lines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software. In the private sector, we offer services associated with environmental sampling and cleanup, permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental assessment and remediation, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions.
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is currently looking for an Environmental Project Manager to work out of our Norwell, MA office in the Environmental Services Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Successful candidate will have:
- Business development
- Proposal preparation
- Remedial system design
- Property transaction support
- Environmental assessment/characterization
- Environmental permitting/regulatory compliance
- Project management
- Preparation of technical reports
- At least 7+ years’ experience (at least three as Project Manager) in all aspects of environmental services including: assessment, remediation and environmental permitting/compliance
- Demonstrated business development expertise
- Extensive experience working for energy infrastructure clients (utilities, oil & gas industries)
- BS/MS in civil, environmental engineering, geology or related field; professional registration and/or advanced degree preferred
- A results oriented, collaborative work style and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently in all duties listed above
All applicants must apply online through our website. Please go to www.col-col.com/careers.htm
No phone calls and no agencies at this time. Only resumes submitted via this method will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. - 21 months ago