SpecPro, Inc. is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Information Management Services, and Environmental Services. With over 20 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. Our goal is to always maintain positive customer and community relations while emphasizing the "SpecPro Advantage".
We are currently recruiting for a projected opening for an Environmental Project Manager at Langley AFB to oversee and direct the efforts of Environmental Technicians located throughout the country at various military bases. The Technicians with be involved in the day to day management of hazardous materials.
To excel in this position, you will need:
• Experience managing environmental projects with staff located across multiple locations.
• Experience working with the collection, management, and disposal of hazardous materials.
• Experience with environmental projects within a military/government environment is strongly preferred.
• Have completed 40 hour HAZWOPER training.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Experience with Windows networked PCs and office applications to include MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access, etc.;
• Experience with database systems, such as Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS)/Enterprise Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health-Management Information System (EESOH-MIS).
• The ability to interview and hire environmental technicians for remote locations.
• Excellent communication skills to include report writing and giving presentations.
• Some travel may be required.
• Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 12 months ago