Strategic Environmental Services Project Manager
- Conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Direct field investigations and remediation activities
- Collect soil, groundwater, and indoor air samples
- Analyze laboratory and engineering data
- Provide direction to Junior Staff
- Write regulatory and summary reports for senior review
- Represent VERTEX to the client in a professional manner
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractor activities for project
- Prepare and implement Health and Safety Plans for the site where required
- Make employee safety a priority both in-house and on-site, in accordance with corporate policy
- Experience in the execution of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Subsurface Investigations, and remediation
- Frequent travel and/or field work (valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required)
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with co-workers, clients and subcontractors
- Able to work with minimal oversight, but take direction from Senior managers
- Able to meet deadlines, both internally and externally
- Other project duties as assigned by senior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or related environmental field
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of five years experience in technical activities directly related to Environmental Assessment activities, including report writing and field investigation
- Must be able to perform complex tasks and handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally under high stress conditions.
- Knowledge of computer operations and standard software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, Adobe) required.
- Proficiency or working knowledge of CAD a plus.
- Position requires Health & Safety Certification pursuant to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 (HAZWOPER 40 Hour)
- Walk job sites during inspections, sometimes on uneven terrain
- Carry field testing equipment (up to 30 pounds) onto job sites with regularity
For consideration, please submit your application at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5054421
Vertex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and a positive corporate culture. For more information about the Vertex team, please visit our website at vertexeng.com .
Due to the growing demand for quality search engine optimization and placement services, EasyVertex LLC company was formed in 2006. The...