- Experience is preferred
Position : The successful Environmental Services Aide will perform a variety of regular cleaning activities to effectively and efficiently maintain an established level of cleanliness and improved aesthetic environment for the hospital.
1. Housekeeping experience preferred;
2. Able to read, write, and understand written and verbal communications;
3. General knowledge of the principles of sanitary, efficient, and thorough cleaning activities;
4. Competent in the delivery of Environmental Services for Neonates, Pediatric, Young Adults, Adults, and Geriatric Patients.; and
5. Ability to understand and follow the SEB chemical handler guidelines.
St. Elizabeth's Hospital - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard