Environmental Services – Aide
Job Code: 911
Facility: St. Elizabeth's Hospital - Belleville, Belleville IL
Department: Environmental Services (8451)
- Full Time 80 hrs. per pay period; 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Mon – Fri / rotating weekends
Position : The successful Environmental Services Aide will perform a variety of regular cleaning activities to effectively and efficiently maintain an established level of cleanliness and improved aesthetic environment for the hospital.
1. Housekeeping experience preferred;
2. Able to read, write, and understand written and verbal communications;
3. General knowledge of the principles of sanitary, efficient, and thorough cleaning activities;
4. Competent in the delivery of Environmental Services for Neonates, Pediatric, Young Adults, Adults, and Geriatric Patients.; and
5. Ability to understand and follow the SEB chemical handler guidelines.