To provide for the maintenance of the building and grounds in accordance with state, federal, local codes and facility policy. Responsibilities include the maintenance, minor repair, and up-keep of plumbing, heating, ventilation systems and related equipment. This position requires, at minimum,special or Class C boilers license.
1. Can demonstrate the ability to relate to the needs of nursing home clients and have a genuine appreciation and interest in older people/special population.
2. Must be able to speak, read and write English in a proficient, understandable manner.
3. Will be physically able to perform all duties of the position.
4. Must have patience, tact, and willingness to work with and communicate effectively with people no matter what level they are currently functioning.
5. Must be able to work effectively with the public under all conditions.
6. Will be able to meet the requirements of the criminal background check law.
Must Have Class C boilers License or Special.
Welcov Healthcare provides progressive health care and specialized services in the communities we serve. Our warm, welcoming environments...