The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Part-time; 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm OR 11:00 pm - 7:00 am EVERY Friday; 7.5 paid hours per week.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or years of applicable experience may substitute for high school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of cleaning techniques on variety of floor types preferred.
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, and/or the Environmental Services Supervisor, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with competitive wages and outstanding benefits.
- High school diploma or equivalent
City of Louisville, KY
- 3 years ago - save job