- Senior review of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and due diligence checklists prepared for third-party environmental consulting firms.
- On an as needed basis, perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments including field investigations and report preparation.
- May also perform environmental inspections and sampling (asbestos, lead). Applicable licensing preferred, not mandatory.
- Field work and sampling may require travel, expected to be less than 25%, usually 1-2 day trips.
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience performing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Phase II Environmental site investigations.
- Broad knowledge of environmental principles, theories, standards, concepts, and techniques.
- Problem solving and general scientific evaluation skills.
- Self starter with ability to work without supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Enercon Services Inc - 12 months ago
ENERCON was founded in 1983 in Tulsa, Oklahoma and got its start in supporting startup and operations of nuclear power plants. From three pe...