Essential Duties & Responsibilities:|
- Apply Company environmental policies and procedures effectively and consistently across your area of responsibility to ensure environmental compliance.
- Coordinate and provide technical support to operations, engineering, regulatory and construction personnel.
- Manage regional program to ensure that operations comply with applicable environmental regulations, permits, authorizations and agreements.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of environmental reports to various environmental agencies.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of environmentally related permit applications.
- Represent Company in verbal and written interaction with federal, state and local environmental agencies as well as industry meetings and public hearings.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of current federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations that impact natural gas operations.
- Interpret regulations and provide training to company personnel to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Assist in preparation and implementation of operating and capital budgets.
- Develop environmental scopes of work, manage records, train and conduct audits of operations and construction activities.
- Write and review environmental procedures.
- Review, comment and communicate new environmental legislation and regulations.
- Safely operate a company vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Required education or minimum level:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent knowledge demonstrated by work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the environmental compliance profession preferred. Proficient knowledge of applicable Air, Solid Waste, FERC and Wastewater regulations or requirements.
- 5+ years of field environmental experience, preferably in midstream operations
- 5+ years of pipeline experience or equivalent or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of applicable Air, Solid Waste, FERC and Wastewater regulations and requirements.
- Working proficiency of PC's and various software (i.e. Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Drive for 6 to 8 hrs at a time
- Walk for 1 hour + in plant and pipeline environment
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. operates through its subsidiaries, Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (ETP), Energy Transfer Partners G.P., L.P...