Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• BS in Biology, Ecology, or Environmental related field
• Minimum 4 years of experience in risk-based decision making and risk assessment, wetlands and permitting experience in utility projects, FERC relicensing and NYS SWPPP
• Successful candidate must have experience and be able to effectively coach and manage team members in delivering high quality technical services to clients while meeting business objectives and fostering staff development
• Strong skills in communication, statistics, and technical writing required
• Must have valid driver's license
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
The successful candidate will be accountable to management for, and lead a team of ecologists that conducts a wide range of environmental related work that may include:
*Environmental Impact Analysis
*Linear Utility Projects
*Regulatory Compliance & Permitting
* PSC Licensing
Technical responsibilities include providing leadership in field investigation, report and permit application preparation, and regulatory agency correspondence. Additional responsibilities include the management and development of staff and the development of business opportunities associated with a wide range of projects. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS Corporation - 17 months ago