NorthShore Resources Inc. seeks experienced and motivated candidates to fill our Epic Ambulatory Conversion Analyst position. This position is open to fulfill an immediate need.
- Responsible for design and build, testing, implementation, and go-live support of Epic Ambulatory
- Epic Ambulatory certification-Current NVT Required
- Epic implementation experience
- Must be experienced with work flow analysis/design, application design/build/validation/testing, and issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
For immediate consideration, send resumes to: email@example.com
NorthShore Resources , Inc. is an IT and Healthcare consulting company. Our EMR consultants and permanent hire candidates have a healthcare technology background implementing IT solutions into hospitals, clinics and healthcare systems.
With over 50 years combined knowledge and expertise in our field, we have the situational fluency and subject matter expertise to understand how critical Healthcare IT projects are to their institutions and most importantly, the quality and experience of the professionals involved in the implementation.
NorthShore Resources, Inc. - 9 months ago
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...