Brookmeade Healthcare is looking for an experience Epic Certified Ambulatory Consultant to participate in various Epic optimization efforts across a large, integrated delivery system. This person will work on various optimization efforts to improve the functionality of Epic. We will consider W-2 Hourly or 1099 resources for this roles.
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 Years of Epic Consulting experience and a minimum of 3 years of Ambulatory multi-site build experience ( a minimum of two sites). Candidates must have Ambulatory end to end build experience i.e. profiles/navigators/smart tools/specialty workflows/preference lists, etc. and current Epic Ambulatory Certification, 2012 NVTs. Exhibit solid understanding of ambulatory patient workflow.
Desired Skills & Experience:
To be considered for this position, the consultant must have:
This position will require travel but no relocation; expected travel is 75-100% with a 4 day onsite work week. We offer competitive salary ( paid every two weeks), medical/dental benefits, and matching 401K ( fully vested after 6 months.
- Clinical background in a clinical environment is desired, preferably an RN.
- Experience with performing optimization efforts and building a variety of Epic tools ( e.g., flowsheets, SmartTools, EAP, order transmittal, print groups/reports).
- Experience coordinating work with other teams across a program.
- Demonstrated success working with teams of physicians, clinicians and IT staff.
- Must have excellent Verbal, written communication, and documentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools ( Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to travel to the client site 75-100% with a 4 day onsite work week.