Role: Epic Certified Clarity Report Writer Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 3+ month consulting opportunity in the Midwest.
Required skill set is as follows:
This position will have an immediate start date and 3 mo+ initial contract.
- Epic Clarity Certification required
- 2+ years experience in Report Writer role with focus on Epic Clarity
- Client is going up on ver 2012, helpful to have exp with ICD-10 conversion of reports/universes, webi's, SQL/PLSQL, SAP Business Objects Crystal; Any experience with Dundas Dashboards a plus.
- Must be able to travel Monday - Thursday
- This will be 100% on-site.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
For more information, visit: http://www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations implementing Epic and other EMR applications.
We are not your typical IT shop. Our only focus is providing staff exclusively to Healthcare Systems, Institutions, Clinics and Physician Practices implementing EMR/EHR.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.