Role: Epic Certified Clarity Reporting Lead, Consultant
The Informatics Group is searching for a consultant for a 3+ month consulting opportunity in the Western U.S.
Required skill set is as follows:
reporting tools themselves and a very strong understanding of all model/delivered
- Epic Clarity Certification
- 2+ years experience in a Report Writing role with focus on Epic Clarity
- The resource must have a firm knowledge & understanding of the Epic
providers (clarity, reporting workbench, model, application reports,
- Coordinate reporting needs with business leadership and report solution
conflicts should be escalated to project leadership.
- Ensure prioritization of reports is done (by business leadership). Any
- Set deadlines of individual high priority reports and ensure timelines are
- Encourage use of model and delivered application reports, rather than
This position will have an immediate start date and 3 mo+ initial contract.
- Ensure reports are developed, tested, and signed off prior to activating in production
- Must be able to travel Monday - Thursday
- This will be 100% on-site.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 business hours for an initial phone interview and to discuss these opportunities further.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: http://www.theinformaticsgroup.com
The Informatics Group Inc. is a Healthcare IT Consulting Company. Our consultants provide their expertise to Healthcare organizations implementing Epic and other EMR applications.
We are not your typical IT shop. Our only focus is providing staff exclusively to Healthcare Systems, Institutions, Clinics and Physician Practices implementing EMR/EHR.
We are looking to immediately employ consultants for multiple opportunities across the US. Most of these positions are traveling roles and you can live anywhere and travel to client sites weekly. Typically, work weeks are Monday thru Thursday. As an employee of The Informatics Group, you will have available to you competitive pay, health benefits, 401k, Travel Expense Reimbursement, and full resources for you to continue to grow your career.
Health informatics or medical informatics is the intersection of IT, medicine and health care. The Informatics Group bridges the gap with...