About Beacon Partners
As one of the largest healthcare management consulting firms, Beacon Partners helps healthcare organizations navigate regulatory challenges, meet organizational goals, and achieve the highest level of patient care. Our strategic advisory and technology services assist clients with improving overall operational, clinical and financial performance through large scale EHR and full HIS implementation and optimization, ACO readiness, ICD-10 strategy, Meaningful Use implementation, business intelligence & analytics, HIPAA privacy and security, and much more. Our consultants have extensive experience working with all major healthcare IT systems including: Epic, GE, MEDITECH, Allscripts, McKesson, Siemens and all types of healthcare provider organizations.
Engagement responsibilities may include IT planning and needs assessments, system selection and implementation, project management, upgrade coordination and testing, custom programming, application support, interim management, business operational analysis and work flow redesign.
Consults with client to define solutions to needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to obtain solution. Solutions may include installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in methods and practices, or redesign of products or services.
Responsible for maintaining high level of client satisfaction with performance, attitude, knowledge, skills, responsiveness and communication.
Maintains at least 90% billable utilization rate.
Prepares written deliverables for client and Beacon management as defined in project scope, while complying with engagement standards, status report submission procedures, deadlines, and client folder specifications/requirements.
Completes at least one article or presentation per evaluation year.
* Epic Summer 09 Reporting Architecture knowledge
* Hyperspace Dashboard Framework functionality knowledge
* Reporting Workbench knowledge
* General understanding of Clarity ETL process
* General understanding of Business Objects
* General understanding of MyEpic strengths and weaknesses
* General understanding of Crystal report deployment through Workbench, Hyperspace links using dashboard framework and MyEpic
Desired skills & knowledge:
* Epic Reporting experience with academic center is desirable
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
* Epic Hyperspace dashboards for Administrators and Managers developed by user role. Number to be determined because once we do one end to end the reporting committee should be able to do the rest.
* Content specific reports from Workbench, Crystal and Hyperspace delivered through dashboard framework and/or other appropriate distribution options. The total number of reports will be determined by continuing review of needed reports and KPI development.
Must possess the ability to understand the integration of applications and their impact on business process and operations. Must be able to work effectively with all levels of clients’ staff. Must be forward thinking, able to meet project deadlines, possess high level of energy and professional acumen, and be client service oriented. Must be able to work independently or as part of a team. Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills are required. Ability to take initiative, advise clients on alternate methods of solving problems, or recommend specific solutions. Creativity, excellent presentation and listening skills are an asset. Must have the ability to anticipate problems and visualize solutions on a proactive basis.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3 - 5 years’ experience working in a position of a health care provider, organization, vendor or another consulting firm is required; specifically with project management, implementations, system support, business operations analysis or work flow redesign.
Extensive reimbursed weekly travel required.
DISCLOSURE: Beacon Partners requires full background check and drug test of all hires within our consulting services in order to comply with client regulations. Background check includes: criminal check, national sex offender registry, OIG sanction check, driving record, education, and drug test.