We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the design, build, and implementation of Epic OpTime. The consultant’s responsibilities may include system implementation, project management, upgrade coordination and testing, application production support, interim leadership, business operational and workflow analysis, and training initiatives.
• Epic OpTime Certification
• Epic Anesthesia Certification (ideal)
This is a 6+ month opportunity in the Southeast. Email resume to email@example.com!
- Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
- Industry-leading 99% consultant utilization rate
- Extensive educational opportunities
- Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, home-grown firm
HealthcareITCentral.com - 12 months ago