NorthShore Resources Inc. is looking for an EpicCare Inpatient Orders analyst to be a part of a Community Connect hospital implementation. Should have the following skill sets:
- Order Transmittal Certified
- Ability to build all orders-related master files (rather than a specialist). Will be building multiple master files to suit thnew hospital.
- HOD experience
- Independent analytical skills
- Experience with change management
- Experience with ancillary application mix, specifically OpTime, Radiant, Beaker
The ideal start-date would be April 1; could be April 8 if needed . The hospital go-live date is August 3, but there may be opportunity to stay with the team for subsequent Community Connect hospital sites, for example.
For immediate consideration, send resumes to: email@example.com
NorthShore Resources, Inc. is an IT and Healthcare consulting company. Our EMR consultants and permanent hire candidates have a healthcare technology background implementing IT solutions into hospitals, clinics and healthcare systems.
With over 50 years combined knowledge and expertise in our field, we have the situational fluency and subject matter expertise to understand how critical Healthcare IT projects are to their institutions and most importantly, the quality and experience of the professionals involved in the implementation.
NorthShore Resources, Inc. - 21 months ago
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...