The Equipment Analyzer & Vibration Technician will analyze equipment performance and monitor the performance for increased reliability. This position also includes the creation for Reports and Trending to document for historic purposes.
- Directs, coordinates, and performs the job activities in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives
- Takes initiative and fulfills duties consistent with company standards, policies, and controllable expense budget
- Provides input to supervisor and country management about the equipment status and reliability program.
- Develop monthly & yearly international analyzing schedule with supervisor to incorporate routine analyzing programs along with the emergencies that also need to be taken care of.
- Manage the job duties and responsibilities to minimize investment and insure proper job performance
- Takes corrective action to insure guaranteed operating efficiency of equipment
- Ensures all personnel adhere to HSE protocol
- Completes the proper reports and actions required by the location’s operating policies & procedures. To include the completion of the routine technical service and analyzing reports.
- Must be proficient in repairs, overhauls and operation of major equipment
- International rotations which consist of 60% to 70% yearly work time.
- Must stay up to date with the latest analyzing / vibration equipment and procedures through training courses that will be provided.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 8 years compression process, production and equipment related experience and/or training
- Possess thorough knowledge of compressor packages including all component and systems.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid Passport
- International experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Foreign language preferred but not required.
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of relevant HSE procedures and regulations.
- Proficient in the use of Laptop computers and Microsoft & Outlook programs.
- Proficient in the operations or Windrock Portable Analyzing equipment, or equivalent.
- Must be able to swim well enough to pass the offshore survival course.
- Must have the ability to work with a multi-national and bilingual workforce.
- Proficient in training and mentoring other employees.
- Must be able to handle International assignments with long distance support.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions for extended periods.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Pre-employment medical examination required.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 23 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...