Responsibilities include daily management of national program accounts and supporting the V.P. National Programs in the research, origination and implementation of new national programs.
1. National Programs - Handles requests of all types including funding and buy out requests. Interacts with program managers from client businesses. Primary contact for day-to-day business and interacting with clients.
2. Application flow – Receive and pre-screen applications, review information and credit quality of applicant, credit submittal, appeals, and communicating application status. Ensure that loan package is complete.
3. Documentation/Funding- Review documents for covenants and agreements for accuracy e.g. legal name and entity.
4. Reporting – Generate weekly and monthly funding reports using MS Excel and generate internal funding and month-to-date reports for management.
5. Provide monthly and quarterly pricing for the programs and maintaining appropriate spreads. Verify Bank of the West pre-negotiated price and price programs within guidelines.
6. Review and update changes to subsidies on a monthly basis and generate appropriate subsidy invoices for specific programs.
7. Assist the V.P. National Programs in developing and implementing new programs; research of market segments, production of program proposals, and implementation of new programs.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Req Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Field of Experience
- Three or more years experience in equipment financing.
- Understanding of personal and business credit profiles/reports.
- Basic understanding of financial statements and tax returns
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel (formula calculations and formatting)
- Experience with MS Word, MS Outlook, and T-Value
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Some travel may be required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Sedentary Work: lifting a maximum of 10 pounds, frequent standing/walking
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...