Job Title : Equipment Logistics Manager
Reports To : VP of Operations, Energy Alternatives
C oordinate with PM/PX/PE's, estimating at bid time to establish timeline and responsibilities. Work with manufacturers and subcontractors for quotes (hard bid or budget) and review to ensure specifications are met and BOM is complete. Coordinate with purchasing to issue reviewed proposal, request and distribute submittals. Establish relationships with group specific vendor with purchasing. Coordinate prequalifi cation process for new vendors and subcontractors as required. Coordinate material logistics with project team and key vendors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Bid process - bid start meeting with PM/PX/PE's, e stimating and production, if needed. Establish the bid timeline and everyone's responsibilities during the process, from information flow with plans and specifications, sending/receiving proposals, building pricing spreadsheet, through bid day. Be respon sible to ensure new vendors and suppliers are prequalified in the CEI system.
- Refine the RFP/Quote process, budget numbers vs. hard bid, list of bidders, owner furnished vs. contractor furnished equipment.
- Identify job specific items during bid process and get required help from PE's, purchasing and estimating.
- Re v iew vendor and subcontractor proposals at bid time for complete BOM's and specifici ation compliance. Coordinate with purchasing to issue PO's or subcontract request and distribute submittals.
- Coordinate with PMs and PE to track material and provide status updates as reqd. Coordinate material logisti cs with project team and key vendors.
- Coordinate vendor meetings(purchasing to be included as neeed ) to discuss relationships, EA requirements, and establish vendor agreements as required.
- Estimate when required
- Coordinate project change orders with the manufacturer and purchasing.
- Send out subcontractor pre - qual packages.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5-10 years of electrical material experience
- Independent decision making
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.