* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
The Equipment Maintenance Technician c leans, maintains, and repairs (if appropriate) equipment provided for patient use. Maintains current records of cleaning, testing, and repairs as required for the equipment or services provided.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain current records of all equipment repairs and service calls.
- Maintain sufficient supply of equipment needed for daily orders.
- Inspect and record any damaged equipment returned to department and report it to the designated supervisor.
- Return equipment to manufacturer if unable to repair on site.
- Clean, repair, and document operational testing (if applicable) of all equipment as necessary.
- Document accurate equipment tracking and preventative maintenance program.
- Knowledge of Omnicare’s policies and procedures as they apply to the equipment maintenance duties.
- Other duties as assigned; job duties may vary by location.
- Full job description available upon request.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and repairs
- Excellent record-keeping skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...