We currently have an opportunity for a Construction Equipment Mechanic at our Buffalo, NY branch. The Construction Equipment Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of ADMAR Supply and customer-owned equipment.
- Inspect and tag returned rental equipment, noting any damage or other necessary repairs
- Troubleshoot equipment and make necessary repairs ; ensure equipment is properly repaired on a timely basis
- Perform complete inspections of equipment and report issues with repairs to Service Manager
- Complete all required paperwork on a timely basis
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the service repair industry, preferably repairing construction (heavy) equipment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of gas engines, hydraulics and electrical systems
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment with a high level of complexity
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The Admar Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.