Equipment Operators are responsible for the safe operation of equipment on a lease site, as well as travelling to and from location.
Job Posting Number:
Experience & Skills
- Complies with DOT and other safety regulations and policies
- Safely operates large vehicles over various terrain, in various weather conditions
- Completion of pre and post trip inspections of equipment
- Follow proper rig-up and rig-out (assembly and disassembly) procedures
- Perform equipment inspections and maintenance
- Report of accidents to management in a timely fashion
- Wears proper Personal Protective Equipment as required
What Makes Us Attractive
- High School Graduate, or equivalent
- Two to four years related experience
- Class A driver’s license with HAZMAT endorsement
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Ability to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Excellent base salary with one of the best benefit programs in the industry
- Global technical leader within our industry
- Long term commitment, including a training and career development program
- Above average career advancement opportunities
- Working in extreme temperature conditions
- Travel required: 25%
Please forward your cover letter and resume (referencing the job number), in confidence, to:
Trican Well Service, L.P.
Attention: Human Resources
5825 N. Sam Houston Parkway West, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77086
Fax: (281) 716-9211 |
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Trican Well Service - 18 months ago