SHIFT HOURS: THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY 7:00AM - 3:30PM
To work as directed, load and unload trailers, perform general warehouse and cleaning activities.
If qualified, operate the warehouse yard tractor to dock trailers and organize the trailer lot.
1. Using GMP and job methods, to load, unload and clean. To use safe work methods, in the operating of equipment, as presented in the JSAs.
2. The operator will clean promptly any messes that they cause or observe while in the Warehouse.
3. To work as directed by Management and Supervision.
4. Responsible for condition and inspecting all equipment.
5. Legibly and thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork.
6. To report problems or issues in a timely manner to Management or Supervision.
7. Performs at all times in a manner consistent with company policy, procedure, and practices, as written in the ConAgra Code of Conduct.
1. High school diploma/GED preferred.
2. Must pass a drug screening.
3. Must pass a nationwide background check.
4. To Operate the Yard Tractor, the operator must have Commercial Driver's License (CDL) in accordance with DOT regulations.
5. Able to perform basic math skills.
6. Able to make sound decisions and demonstrate initiative to complete assigned tasks.
7. Sufficient motor skills to operate equipment.
8. Able to demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
9. Able to work as a team member with other people.
10. Meet physical requirements.
Lift up to 80 lbs unassisted.
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...