Position Summary: After Company certification, operates yard equipment (up to 50,000 pounds) to move materials with moderate supervision.
- Ability to use sound judgment regarding safety and ask for assistance when required
- Safely operate facility equipment including forklifts with lift capacity between 2,500 lbs up to 50,000 lbs.
- Safely load and unload freight and move materials to and from the shop and yard using proper equipment and procedures
- Follow all HSE guidelines
- Aware of yard conditions and environment when moving material
- Remove/pick up all trash and scrap metal from bins and puts in proper containers
- Perform daily check on equipment and may perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Organize/clean yard or other areas as required
- Required to use man-lift
- Visually assist and guide others with lifting and moving heavy equipment
- Visually inspect equipment for completion and/or damage and report issues to Lead
- Assist with equipment preparation prior to shipping
- Experience with equipment operation
- Standard requirements - Bending, squatting, climbing, stooping, twisting and reaching will all be required occasionally in this position
- Sitting for long periods of time
- May be required to work at heights of up to 25 feet
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Working in extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must meet all OSHA regulations
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 12 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...