Can you fix just about anything?
Do you keep a neat shop? You might have found your place.
Maintains and repairs all Whataburger facilities. Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs all equipment of Whataburger facilities to ensure safe, efficient, and
reliable operation of our restaurants. Commitment to maintaining the established Five Points of Focus standards while performing the daily field service equirements. Must be a team player, possessing excellent communication skills, both written & verbal. Must be well organized and have the ability to successfully handle multiple projects & tasks simultaneously while meeting critical deadlines. Must be self-motivated and possess strong work ethic.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with college courses in a technical field preferred.
- EPA Certification for refrigerant use and handling.
- Minimum three years experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical fields required with at least two years work experience (preferred) with commercial kitchen equipment repair.
- Good working knowledge of ADA guidelines and ability to know all job related regulations requiring code enforcement.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- A valid Drivers License is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to adjust work hours on short notice to meet the needs of Operations.
- Travel required. Must be able to work well with all levels of the Company, whether individually or in a team environment.
- Must be highly safety conscious.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Whataburger - 19 months ago
Over six decades ago, an adventurous and determined entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took...